Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Master of Digression




Becoming one with my sister my heart my soul my life all you can think of never falling apart until you reach a goal of your own no other being ever touched because it is your own world in this lonely world kept up with illusions delusions that make you shiver or a believer never understanding the cause because you are the one that can change anything you you are the one that can make all this happy and you are the fulfillment of my dream but when I wake up I see things dull again never ever remembering my goodness my magic nor my feel just emptinesss and solitude depression without feel because Life seems too long to bear but I see a hole a whole new world within this world to trigger us away gigantic leap and then bygone this seems so real

No comments:

Post a Comment