Saturday, December 26, 2015

Life Flows By



 - What are we looking for?

- Something ... do you know what?

- Excitement?

- Adventure!

- Joy!  

- No, Fun is enough.

- Where shall we find that?

- Any suggestions?

- In our minds!

- Forget that! Only illusions in there.

- And how about get married, have kids, etc. ?

- Didn't your parents get divorced?

- No. but I think, they didn't enjoy life.

- So what shall we do?

- Just wait and have fun.

- How?

- Aren't you having fun?

- No.

- Me neither.

- O my! I think I can't stand this anymore.

- Come on! Life isn't that hard.

- Yes, it is!

- No, it isn't.

- Now let's stop this bull shit!

- I wanna have fun. Now!

- So have fun!

- How?

- Make yourself laugh!

- How?

- What makes you laugh?

-  I don't know. Ah, wait. There is this stupid, immoral, sadistic MTV-show called "Ridiculousness". I'm a little ashamed, but I have to laugh sometimes...quite often...

- That's a start!







No comments:

Post a Comment